Lapis Mini Nikki - to keep or not to keep?

jellybeanz

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
I bought this somewhat on impulse, and it arrived last night. It's gorgeous and I like the slouchy shape, but I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of a blue bag. My only other non-neutral bag is a tangerine MAM, so my bag wardrobe could definitely use more color but I'm iffy. Maybe I should exchange for a different color? I'd love to hear from those of you who have this bag in this color. Are you getting a lot of use out of it?

It also has that super strong RM smell - what's up with that? I did a search and it seems like many of you like the smell, but it's overwhelming to me. The smell of my MAM has dissipated over months of use, so I suppose this will go away too.

Ok, now I'm just rambling... LOL. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

^ The smell will go away pretty quickly. As for the Lapis color I think it is one of the MOST wearable colors! Blue is like the new brown. It can go with almost everything. I have two Lapis bags and I love them dearly!

Lapis is one of my favorite RM blues too. I saw it in a store the other day and really liked it. I may end up getting one, but dark blue doesn't really go with my summer wardrobe so I'll probably wait and try to score one on sale this fall.