Lanvin ladies please help!

pongpongchik

Aug 12, 2009
I want to buy the Classic Metallic Ballerina in Bronze and according to the description, it is made of crackled metallic calfskin. I normally wear US size 6-6.5 and unfortunately, I don't have access to trying out Lanvin shoes in stores due to where I live. What size do you gals recommend me getting? Do calfskin shoes stretch after they are broken in? I hope they are comfortable to wear ;)

i usually size up by a half size and some size up by a whole size. the leather stretches but the elastic does not relax much so you're sizing for the elastic.

i can tell you that 2009/SS2010 shoes run true to size (so order 6 or 6.5). the current season tends to run small (so size up 1/2 to 1 size).

To all gals who've purchased the Lanvin Flat Boots, do these boots fit true to size or do you size up? I'm normally a 6-6.5, depending on the shoes and there is one Lanvin boots available at size 5/EU35. The seller describes the boots as around 9" from head to toe and my bare feet measure around 8" from head to toe. I really don't want to pass up on this style, so I'm reassuring myself that I can fit in these. Any advise much appreciated! :smile:

I've always taken a half size up but I think I'm going to take a full size up from now on. The break-in period with the elastic is too painful with just a half size. I would suggest a full size up since the elastic can compensate even if they are just a tad too big.

I agree with posts 2-5. I sized up 1/2 size and it was a little uncomfy (cut into my foot) in the heel area cuz of the elastic. Then I sized up 1 full size and they are soo much more comfy. Each 1/2 size increment is only 1/8th of an inch more in length which is minuscule IMO.

Help!!! I really love this pumps but problem, which size?! I'm usually 7.5 to most of my shoes but I noticed some of you said it runs small or tts... What can you do? Ladies if you already owe this kind of pumps of lanvin, let me know soon! Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 352