~*~*LANVIN Flats Sizing Questions*~*~

I'm the same size and I like the fit on the 5. The 5.5 is looser but it will not slip off your feet when you are walking. I own 7 pairs and they are all all size 5s... All but 1 of my lanvins is a size 5.5 and it feels ok not too loose. Balenciaga for me feels alot tighter then the Lanvins. I have balenciaga in a size 5 and it hurts sometimes.

Hi ladies,

I'm planning to buy a pair of Lanvin black(noir) leather flats...
Hmmm... recently I have purchased 1 pair of Tory Burch revas in leopard haircalf, size 5... and they fit very snug, but I feel that I might be able to break them in...
I wear Balenciaga flats in a size 35... and they are ok.

So which size would fit me better in these Lanvin flats, 35 or 35.5?

TIA! :smile:

I have a pair of Patent Lanvin Flats that I think are a tad too big for me. I mean they fit me, don't fall off or anything, but they do rub when I wear them and cause blistering in a few places. I was going to just sell them, but not having much luck getting even close to what I paid for them, so I'd much rather keep them if there is at all a chance of making them work. Anyone have any advice on this? I know there are inserts and such, would some form of this possibly cure my problem? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you kindly! :smile:

I have a pair of Patent Lanvin Flats that I think are a tad too big for me. I mean they fit me, don't fall off or anything, but they do rub when I wear them and cause blistering in a few places. I was going to just sell them, but not having much luck getting even close to what I paid for them, so I'd much rather keep them if there is at all a chance of making them work. Anyone have any advice on this? I know there are inserts and such, would some form of this possibly cure my problem? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you kindly! :smile:

where are the blisters?

with my patent flats in the beginning I usually have to put moleskin on my heels to protect them until the flats are broken in.