Land boots - pro's and con's ?

I've been eyeing them too: my store doesn't have them so I can't try them on, are they true to size??

Lovely, they were priced well, have you noticed that they've gone up 145 euros ( from 790 to 935 euros) if I'm not mistaken:wtf: it seems rather a lot, compared to the other price increases......

I've been eyeing them too: my store doesn't have them so I can't try them on, are they true to size??

Lovely, they were priced well, have you noticed that they've gone up 145 euros ( from 790 to 935 euros) if I'm not mistaken:wtf: it seems rather a lot, compared to the other price increases......
I went down half a size Duna, to 37,5. I am a 38 in Jimmy Choo, 37 in Hermès chevre Story boots, 38 in Kelly Boots, 38,5 Lanvin flats. Maybe these different sizes will give you an idea of what you need?

I paid 7000 Dkk about a month ago which is approx. 935 Euros (still less than Kelly boots, lol). Since I always have to buy in Denmark I pay Danish prices. Ugh.

Edit. Here are pics. They are super easy to pull on due to the zipper and you can easily wear leather leggings or thick leggings/jeans tucked in. They may look a tad clumsy in the first pic, that´s the angle. They are chuncky but not like in the first picture. They have come out in a gray washed colour as well, and I will get another pair. That´s how much I like mine.

Attachments

• P1040481 (640x480).jpg
    P1040481 (640x480).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,461
  • P1040488 (480x640).jpg
    P1040488 (480x640).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,375
I wore mine today, and omg, I think I need to move to a colder climate so I can wear these boots everyday all year! They are very comfortable and easy to put on. They are chunkier than the Kelly boots, but not so bulky that you look like a biker :biggrin: I'll post an action picture later tonight once DD is in bed. I have the distressed leather pair in Poivre (grey).

I wore mine today, and omg, I think I need to move to a colder climate so I can wear these boots everyday all year! They are very comfortable and easy to put on. They are chunkier than the Kelly boots, but not so bulky that you look like a biker :biggrin: I'll post an action picture later tonight once DD is in bed. I have the distressed leather pair in Poivre (grey).
Yes yes, yes:biggrin:

I cannot stop thinking about getting a pair in Poivre:P

I have them and have worn them with jeans and skirts. They are very comfortable. If you have a larger calf (not a large calf, but a calf that cannot cram into a kelly boot) they fit more comfortably. They are beautifully made. Mine fit true to size.

Forgot to add, I got my regular size, a 36. My foot could have fit in a 35.5 but the shaft was too tight even without tucking in my jeans (there's more room than the Kelly boots, but in reality, not THAT much more!).

They would have fit TTS had they not been lined in sheepskin fleece this year, I had to go up a size. Mine also have an (H-official) additional rubber sole so do look chunkier than other year's versions. I have had toile/leather Jumping boots and as much as I liked them the Land boots are much more 'me'.

I am in love with mine - they couldn't be better, I mean how can anyone improve on perfection? :biggrin:

Okay, DD is obviously not in bed for the night, but I have a free moment to upload photos :biggrin:

In natural light to show the color best.
attachment.php

attachment.php

A few action photos...note to self, my mirror is dirty and angled in a way that is NOT flattering!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 3,043
  • IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 2,651
  • IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,985
  • IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,577
Thank you ouija!!

They are smashing! I know what my next buy will be.

I find that my 37,5 are a bit big in the foot. I can wear a thick sock if I want. Strange how different sizing is. I found them big in size. I agree that they are not alot larger in the shaft compared to the Jumping. The zipper is what makes them easier to put on.

That colour is spectacular ouija, congrats! What's that extra piece of leather behind zip? Does it make the boot easier to put on or get in the way? Are they in box or swift?
These pics are great as they show that the Land boot is indeed chunkier (?) looking than the Jumping boots...

I think you're right, the 35.5 fit better in the foot than the 36, but the shaft was way too tight; and in general, all of Hermes' shoes run big on me.

You definitely need these in Poivre!