Review Lancome Genifique creams

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I've wanted to start a thread on the Genifique line now for quite some time.

I LOVE the serum, but the BEST product so far has got to be the Genifique Eye cream. I'm not one for being easily coaxed into believing you can buy a miracle in a jar, but WOW.....this cream IS amazing. I use it day and night w/ amazing results. I apply concealer under my eyes and I SWEAR it does NOT cake off, or become smudged, greasy, come off......stays put and fresh the ENTIRE day!!!

:love: this entire line and I've recently started using the Genifique Night Repair and their latest NUTRICS cream. Simply amazing. My skin, makeup looks as though I've had something "done"......but you don't know what! ;)

From someone who's tried everything from La Prairie to Clarins......these products are wonderful.......not crazy $$$ & have over exceeded my expectations and results.

5 STARS!

Just last week I bought one of the Lancome Genifique moisturizer creams because I had used a sample of one and loved it. the jar at Century 21 cost me $80, can't remember which one I bought, I know it was for women over 40. Hope I love it, now, you have me wondering about the eye cream, what is that called?

Oh, I also use a Genifique nighttime cream and hubby out of nowhere said that my skin looked fresher and cleaner, and he who thinks $80 is a ton of money for cream told if it works like that, to keep on buying it!

mmm after reading this I was thinking of trying it but then went on makeupally.com to get more reviews. Some good, some bad. I remember years ago I used Lancome moisterizer and broke out. Maybe if I got a sample first..