Lan207's Collection

absolutly beautiful :smile:

Simply stunning!

Thanks for sharing! That was a lot of fun to see all of your & DH collections. A very nice & diversified collection indeed. I LVoe it! :loveeyes:

Everything. Is. Amazing! :loveeyes:

Great collection!

OMG !!!!! Everything is beautiful !!!!! Love them all.

:loveeyes::loveeyes: Gorgeous Collection!!

Thank-you so much! I really do love LV - I think their bags are so well made (for the most part) and I adore having the opportunity to have such a diversified collection. Plus I love being a member of community who shares my passion xox

Beautiful collection!!

Thanks for sharing your stunning collection

Beautiful collection!

Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing!

Congrats on your collection. :smile:

Wow, what a beautiful and varied collection you have! Thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous collection for you and DH , all are lovely.

Wow :loveeyes: Great collection

Great collection!

stunning collection! just awesome!! big congrats! do you have a favorite piece?

You have a beautiful collection.

Thanks guys! I love that we can share this kind of stuff on such a supportive (sometimes enabling!) community. Where else could I share my passion without getting judgemental comments! You guys rock! :smooch:

Great collection. I love the varity and choices

Your collection is amazing! Thank you for sharing. : )

You have a beautiful collection!, so many lovely pieces!

You both have gorgeous collections and I loved seeing them all together. Thanks for sharing!

LVoe your collection!!!:loveeyes:

Wow! That's an awesome collection. Thank you for sharing!!!! :smile:

Such a beautiful collection!

I'm quite new to the world of LV so seeing these types of collection photos is awesome!! You have aall fabulous pieces!!! Thank you for sharing them! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thanks for sharing - you and your DH have an amazing collection!

Such a beautiful family/collection!

Wowza! Love your collection !!! :smile:

Wow absolutely beautiful collection!

Wow! Beautiful!

Thank-you lovelies! I realise I am fortunate to be able to afford any of these items and I am especially lucky because my partner shares my passion for LV. I must admit, I use almost everything from my collection with the exception of the bandana. I am a bit hopeless at tying them up, but everything else is in constant rotation. I know I certainly don't <need> any more bags. However I certainly <want> some... the trick is to ensure I am not living above my/our means.