Lamiastella - congrats.....

oh, and happy birthday of course.

yeah, weather has been terrible.... aaaaah!!! but hey, I got married in February and so I know that the weather doesn't matter when you are so happy and in love, right? ;)

yeah, weather has been terrible.... aaaaah!!! but hey, I got married in February and so I know that the weather doesn't matter when you are so happy and in love, right? ;)

Yes, the weather has been terrible for the last few days - but I think we got really lucky today since the sun was shining for a majority of the afternoon and evening! Even though it was a bit chilly, it was still nice to be outside without getting rained on! :biggrin:

It's 11.15pm now and all of the guests have gone home. We both had a fantastic time with our families and Bart nearly passed out when he saw his mother walking down the street toward our house! :biggrin:

It was just great to be around family today! My dad and my uncle called from the states today, but my aunt didn't...Too bad. She never calls for birthdays or special things, she's just too busy in her own world