Lambskin black Alexas - questions/quality issues

Glad you reached a decision in the end emmaetoile. There will be other Mulberry bags I'm sure and you have a fab Bal there to enjoy.

Sorry about all the buffalo backside chat! I absolve myself and put the blame firmly back on Corries and SJ. They totally lowered the tone of a very serious conversation. I am sitting in my car reading through the posts and lmao. I'm sure passersby think I am nuts!

As for that photo of the baby buffalo - much cuter than I thought possible. The older ones get rather too jowly and hairy. Rather like older human males!

Glad you reached a decision in the end emmaetoile. There will be other Mulberry bags I'm sure and you have a fab Bal there to enjoy.

Sorry about all the buffalo backside chat! I absolve myself and put the blame firmly back on Corries and SJ. They totally lowered the tone of a very serious conversation. I am sitting in my car reading through the posts and lmao. I'm sure passersby think I am nuts!

As for that photo of the baby buffalo - much cuter than I thought possible. The older ones get rather too jowly and hairy. Rather like older human males![/QUOTE]

Thought you were going to say like older Tpfers there lola :cursing:

Could you imagine a bag made out of John McCririck?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 142
Just catching up here! Glad to hear someone's opinion on the black lambskin...don't feel so sorry for myself now for not getting my hands on one.
LOL at the buffalo comments. It's cute, but my bag will be cuter...:graucho:

Eww now that is just too vile to contemplate the only thing worse than a McCrirrick would be ...

picture.php

Last edited:
Which bag would that be mssw?
Welcome back btw - hope you had a good holiday.

There'll be a lovely black regular Alexa in buffalo winging its way towards me next week - am so excited!!! She's got the most gorgeous even grain; probably was for the best that lambskin never showed up...

Thanks, hols were great! Managed not to put on any weight but don't know how that was achieved....My mum's cakes are legendary...:P

Eww now that is just too vile to contemplate the only thing worse than a McCrirrick would be ...

picture.php
:roflmfao:

That Mulberry Steptoe would be full of snotty hankies and would need a front pocket for his teeth!!

Mulberry Gummidge could change strap each day according to it's mood.

and yes McCririck infamously picked his noise on CBB.