LAMB Sightings in Movies, TV, etc.

On this week's Pretty Little Liars, Hanna had a Diamond Irvine bag. It was one of several designers bags she was getting ready to sell for extra cash.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hanna.JPG
    hanna.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 387
I meant to post this earlier, but I forgot and frankly didn't know where to put it....
This is definitely a L.A.M.B. sighting but it's not a celebrity (don't think?) or from a movie/TV show.....
The other day I was randomly surfing the web and just so happened to come across this pic on a forum....completely unrelated to bags, L.A.M.B., or anything like that... the universe just threw this in my direction!!! how crazy, right?!!?

I don't know who she is or where the pic is originally from, but .....THE BAG! :nuts:

.....lucky girl

attachment.php

:ninja:

Attachments

• IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 381
I meant to post this earlier, but I forgot and frankly didn't know where to put it....
This is definitely a L.A.M.B. sighting but it's not a celebrity (don't think?) or from a movie/TV show.....
The other day I was randomly surfing the web and just so happened to come across this pic on a forum....completely unrelated to bags, L.A.M.B., or anything like that... the universe just threw this in my direction!!! how crazy, right?!!?

I don't know who she is or where the pic is originally from, but .....THE BAG! :nuts:

.....lucky girl

attachment.php

:ninja:

Ok, I think I've seen her before.. Can't think where though....

But OMG the BAG!!!! :drool: Rasta Montego :heart:

Random TV LAMB sighting!

I was watching the news on San Diego's NBC affiliate station when they began reporting on a local court case; cut to the courtroom, and the defense attorney had her Lipstick Saddle Westfield propped up on the desk! I was thrilled!

^ Oooh how exciting!! I would have been yeling out "L.A.M.B"!! lol. Like I usually do....

Watching glimore girls (I think it's the last season?) and lorelai was wearing a L.A.M.B gothic hoodie in cream! Yay old school L.A.M.B!