Lakis Love

Congrats!

Congrats! Lakis does seem very practical. Your SA and you both did well!
Do you know if it's possible to SO only one pocket in the front? Is Lakis only available in a certain size of K?

Congrats!!! It's a beauty [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank you so much, cavalla, Kitty S. & CEC.LV4eva:flowers:....I just realised that there are many Lakis Lovers out there... Wow, thank you

Congrats
Very functional bag
One of my favourite style too

Thanks, bagidiotic:flowers:

Congratulations on the lakis SO. Which size is it btw?

Thanks yodaling1:heart:. It's K32.

congratulations to your Lakis with the horseshoe stamp! Yes, Lakis is very practical and you will love it more and more.

Thanks, footlocker:heart:. Yes, seems my Lakis love affair is just beginning. I LOVE how it is seamless even when you have your phone and keys in the pockets. The workmanship is perfect. Plus the thicker strap. Superb and feels so comfortable.

You are right, kelly lakis is only available through SO now. They arent even available for PO. You cant make any modifications to the design. You cant even do contrast stitching and there are only very limited colors in swift that you can choose from. The smallest size available thru SO is 32. If you are looking for a 28, you'd have to look in the second hand market. They have made 28 Kelly lakis in the past.

wow, you are so knowledgeable, wenyihsu:tup:....I didn't even consider asking for contrast stitching etc when I placed my SO. I knew I wanted a black Lakis in PHW as i think this classic yet edge-y style is best in PHW or a neutral color.
I have seen IRL bright-colored Lakis but it just didn't sing to me...

Such a great bag- congrats!

Thanks, ladyhermes:smile:

My SM keeps pushing me for a lakis. Somehow I'm not sure k32 will work for me. It seems it's pretty limited on colours etc. Do you mainly use it as a daily bag?

I have a number of H bags but the Lakis has leap-frogged into the top of my list now for its sheer practicality. It's my daily bag plus my travel bag.