Laguna Beach III Premieres Aug. 16!

1. I'm excited about it! Yet I don't know what to expect... they're all new kids! :smile:

2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    what wonderful news!!!!! i hope it comes to New Zealand soon after being shown in the States!!! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: woo hoo - more LB!!! woop woop woop!!!! :wlae:

3. I saw the preview tonight for it...it looks interesting. I recognized one of the girls from a LB 2 episode. She was the girl that went with Jason to a dance and asked Alex if it was alright with her to go with him.

4. Yeah, her name is Kami I believe.
    I dont know if I'll be watching LB3... I liked LB and LB2 because the kids were my age. I dont know if I'll enjoy watching younger kids. Especailly if they're gonna play for the camera (they obviously know how popular LB is). I saw the preview last night, and the girls look like they're going to boast about their money alot more in LB3.

5. Good point! :yes:

6. Isn't some of the girls, the little sister's of the previous cast or was that another show? Nevertheless it will be interesting to watch!! :yes:

7. I think one of the girls is LC's sister

8. yeah, i read somewhere that LC's sister will be in LB3.

9. August 16th......I Can't Wait!!!!! :smile:

10. Yea! I can't wait either =)

11. aaahhh i hope its good! im a little nervous about it being an all new cast though!

12. That's the exact same thing I read too

13. I Saw The Trailer Tonight.....It Looks So Good!!!

14. I can't wait to see it! I wish August would come faster!

Hehe, my initals are LB so when everyone abbreviates Laguna Beach, its my initals. I think that's pretty cool, but sometimes confusing.

How young are the kids going to be? Like 14??

15. ^Leanne "LB" :smile: ....I Believe The Producers Wanted The Cast To Be A Little Younger (They Always Show The Senior Class - I Know We All Know This!)....I Guess They Wanted Them To Last A Couple Seasons.

Hopefully, At Least Juniors.......

***Season2 Is On Right Now.....& It's On All Day ~ Talk About Wasting A Day.....J/K.....But, I Just Caught The Finale Of Season1 & Right Now Is The First Episode Of Season2....I Caught Two Minutes...........I Definitely Liked Season1 More!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice