Laguna Beach III Premieres Aug. 16!

I saw the preview tonight for it...it looks interesting. I recognized one of the girls from a LB 2 episode. She was the girl that went with Jason to a dance and asked Alex if it was alright with her to go with him.

Yeah, her name is Kami I believe.
I dont know if I'll be watching LB3... I liked LB and LB2 because the kids were my age. I dont know if I'll enjoy watching younger kids. Especailly if they're gonna play for the camera (they obviously know how popular LB is). I saw the preview last night, and the girls look like they're going to boast about their money alot more in LB3.

vickitoria said:
Yeah, her name is Kami I believe.
I dont know if I'll be watching LB3... I liked LB and LB2 because the kids were my age. I dont know if I'll enjoy watching younger kids. Especailly if they're gonna play for the camera (they obviously know how popular LB is). I saw the preview last night, and the girls look like they're going to boast about their money alot more in LB3.

Good point! :yes:

I can't wait to see it! I wish August would come faster!

Hehe, my initals are LB so when everyone abbreviates Laguna Beach, its my initals. I think that's pretty cool, but sometimes confusing.

How young are the kids going to be? Like 14??

^Leanne "LB" :smile: ....I Believe The Producers Wanted The Cast To Be A Little Younger (They Always Show The Senior Class - I Know We All Know This!)....I Guess They Wanted Them To Last A Couple Seasons.

Hopefully, At Least Juniors.......

***Season2 Is On Right Now.....& It's On All Day ~ Talk About Wasting A Day.....J/K.....But, I Just Caught The Finale Of Season1 & Right Now Is The First Episode Of Season2....I Caught Two Minutes...........I Definitely Liked Season1 More!