Lagon day bag classic HW?

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Does anyone know if any stores will carry the day bag with classic hardware in lagon?

I called the NY store and they said this style is an "online exclusive." I said I hadn't seen it on the website and they said maybe it sold out. I've been checking the Bal site fairly regularly for lagon stock so if they had it I must have blinked and missed it. I also called the Las Vegas store and they said they don't have any lagon stock.

TIA for any info.!

Does anyone know if any stores will carry the day bag with classic hardware in lagon?

I called the NY store and they said this style is an "online exclusive." I said I hadn't seen it on the website and they said maybe it sold out. I've been checking the Bal site fairly regularly for lagon stock so if they had it I must have blinked and missed it. I also called the Las Vegas store and they said they don't have any lagon stock.

TIA for any info.!
I don't know about the Day but I bought the First RH a month ago. It really looks great with RH.

It looks like it's sold out, but thanks anyway! I contacted bal.com and they said this combo. wasn't ordered in the U.S.

cat1967, I'm glad you love your RH first! I'm considering an RH hip or city.

I think either Barney's or Neiman's (can't remember which) at Copley has the Hip. And I think both have the City.

It looks like it's sold out, but thanks anyway! I contacted bal.com and they said this combo. wasn't ordered in the U.S.

cat1967, I'm glad you love your RH first! I'm considering an RH hip or city.
A city would be great but the Hip is very convenient especially if you don't carry a lot. mytheresa.com has some. Have a look. I think they are RGGH though.