Lady in RED! YAAAAA! My RED Epi Speedy is here!

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
OMG!!!!!!!!! I got my *new* red epi speedy 25 today!!!!!!! It is soooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in serious LOVE!:love: ..and w/ the gold hardware I wanted!!! YAY! It is STUNNING! :yahoo:

The 25 is the perfect size! Alot of you know I wasn't sure what to do about size...but yep, 25 is it!!!!!!!!!! "YESSSSS!!" <---[in Napolean Dynamite voice] LMAO!

I'm so surprised how it goes w/ everything!!! WHAT THE?!?!?!:wtf: I wear alot of neutrals. Beiges, cremes, browns, white, dark blues...also have lots of red things. This is EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae:

I can barely keep my eyes off my lil "beauty".

A lil sad news though...on closer inspection I noticed on the side, on the piping...it looks like it was hit and a lil red is missing :crybaby: . Not real bad...I didn't even notice it til after I looked more closely. I'm thinking if I dab it very gently w/ a red sharpie. (????) hmm...haven't done so yet..

Other than that I AM OVER THE MOON w/ this one!!!!!!!!! IT IS A DEFINITE KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I LOVE IT!

Ok a couple shout outs:

Irene: OMG Girl, Thx so much for your response earlier about "living a little" heehee! Also for help w/ sizes, and the pics. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have taken the plunge! THANKS!!:biguns:

Bagsnbags: WOO HOO!! Thx for all your help as well, and your pics were great comparing all the speedies!! YAY! THANKS!!:flowers:

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! Pics coming soon!! (LOL, first gotta take some, then figure out how to put them on my comp., cuz got a Mac recently so....Neway, hopefully pics by sun. if not sooner!

ps. As far as new/old red...Umm, on the receipt it says: Rouge.
I hunted around elux and some epi bags say Red, "new red", and a few say Rouge...Hmm???? Is mine the old red then???? Although I thought the old red had black edges, etc. Mine doesn't.

Ok, I'm off to look for the date code...LOL!

UPDATE: My lil baby was born: June 2005...WOO HOO...June, my birthmonth!! LOL!

woohhhhhoooooooo
dance-funny.gif

Pics..pics...!!!! Congrats!!! welcome to red bag society !!!!

Congrats..I got my mono Speedy 30 today and love it and the mono pouchette is nice as well...is your speedy structured no wrinkles or slouching with it??? me love leather...describe it...what is the interior like colour, material etc....