Lady Dior Medium Lambskin Lilac or Red patent

yes nycmamaofone
there will an increase in UK soon. My SA said it will be about £150-£200 normally.

evangeline05,
thats wat bothering me too, its the access into the bag like wat thisvnchick said,despite being the iconic shape n size of lady dior. im not sure if I can overcome the pain over beauty.

Hi,
Thisvnchick

I seriously took ur opinion into consideration on the large lady Dior but I'm too worry if it might look a bit too awkward with the thin strap or not. Obviously the opening of the bag is so much easier.

Tell me what you guys think of this large red patent.
Thanks.

I would get the large, it's large enough to be practical, but not too big.. plus, it looks great on you

yes nycmamaofone
there will an increase in UK soon. My SA said it will be about £150-£200 normally.

evangeline05,
thats wat bothering me too, its the access into the bag like wat thisvnchick said,despite being the iconic shape n size of lady dior. im not sure if I can overcome the pain over beauty.

Sounds like you will be happier with the large. Go for it :smile:

Thanks baghagg,
The large size it's actually almost the same size as the prada saffiano tote bn2274 which I don't understand why some said it looks like a briefcase.;)

Do you meant that both bags look like a briefcase, or just the Lady Dior? I think that both bags have a potential of looking like briefcases in their extra large sizes, but not in their large sizes. But there's nothing wrong with looking like a briefcase, because it still looks much better than a regular briefcase.

Averagejoe,
I don't mean prada looks like a briefcase but what I meant is why the prada saffiano tote is almost the same size as the lady Dior large or they have even a bigger size but I hardly hear people say prada look like briefcase whereas some people and even a Dior manageress told me the large Dior look like a briefcase.
I was very shocked to actually hear her saying that which makes me thinking should I go for medium size.

Averagejoe,
I don't mean prada looks like a briefcase but what I meant is why the prada saffiano tote is almost the same size as the lady Dior large or they have even a bigger size but I hardly hear people say prada look like briefcase whereas some people and even a Dior manageress told me the large Dior look like a briefcase.
I was very shocked to actually hear her saying that which makes me thinking should I go for medium size.

If what the SA said will keep reminding you of the fact that the large Lady Dior looks like a briefcase to some people, then maybe you'll have second thoughts after you get it.

I know you tried both on at the store already, but can you get a close friend to tag along and see what he/she thinks of it on you the next time you visit the boutique? Sometimes that can sway your vote. Just don't say anything about the briefcase part, just to see if your friend somehow develops the same impression on his/her own.

Ok,
Maybe I should go to another store and try out both sizes again and colours again
I hope it won't be too annoying for posting to much pictures. Hehehe.......:smile:

Averagejoe,
You know the latest add that Marion was holding the toxic purple lady Dior , when I clicked on the bag they actually show a very different colour than what she is holding,I believe it's the lighting. Which colour you think it's true to life, the one she is holding or the one on the picture?
I tried to work out the real colour by watching ther video but I can't catch a proper glimpse
It's very new n not out in the stores.

Went to Dior today and I was lucky coz they just received the toxic purple lady Dior today,it's more fuchsia I think. I've taken some pics on the medium n large sizes again while trying it on. Ladies and guys,please tell me what you think. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 840
Ok,
Maybe I should go to another store and try out both sizes again and colours again
I hope it won't be too annoying for posting to much pictures. Hehehe.......:smile:

Averagejoe,
You know the latest add that Marion was holding the toxic purple lady Dior , when I clicked on the bag they actually show a very different colour than what she is holding,I believe it's the lighting. Which colour you think it's true to life, the one she is holding or the one on the picture?
I tried to work out the real colour by watching ther video but I can't catch a proper glimpse
It's very new n not out in the stores.

The colour in the ad is a bit off. It almost looks like a metallic purple in the ad.