Lady Dior in Cruise 2012 Rose Sorbet (medium size leather)

My pink lady arrived and now convinced its the same rose sorbet color. The SA called it bubblegum pink so I thought it was different. The tag is labeled BRPNK, and she's adorable.

Attachments

• image-2448070602.png
    image-2448070602.png
    490.3 KB · Views: 3,266
My pink lady arrived and now convinced its the same rose sorbet color. The SA called it bubblegum pink so I thought it was different. The tag is labeled BRPNK, and she's adorable.

I'm convinced that it's the same colour, too.

Congratulations!!! It looks beautiful!

love it!

could you take a pic of the Dior tag with that color code?

i'll check mine tomorrow too :smile:

Hi there :biggrin:

With flash:

View attachment 1593618

Without flash:
View attachment 1593619

It's $3100 or 2200 euros. Less expensive than Chanel classics ;)
This is a gorgeous colour! I have to say even though I have a few chanels, I just I just love Dior. Especially when in USA becuase its more uncommon there for some reason? BTW, have any of you seen a simple satchel version of the dark green moss with gold hardware recently? I did not see it in Florence last summer and I keep waiting. Is this more a winter colour? They had it in the granville model 2-3 years back in Bloomingdales new york. Regret not getting it.