Lady Dior Croco Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday I received a call that I was waiting for since October 2015:nuts:

My SA at Dior was even happier than me he did not believe the bag arrived , as this kind of order usually takes around a year

so here she is ,just in time for a spacial occasion, a mini croco Lady Diro in green with gold hard wear and my initials on the charm and my name inside ( can't be seen as the bag is too small :shocked:)

IMG_3906.jpg IMG_3907.jpg

fatcat2523, Ryan and Sparkletastic like this.
  2. How deliciously sumptuous!! Love that you monogrammed this beauty as well, it is so elegant in croc!

3. Magnificent! The dark green/ghw combo is drop dead gorgeous. Enjoy!

4. Wow wow wow. Perfect.

5. Wow! This is a stunner! What a gorgeous combination of leather/ hardware! Your personalization is a lovely touch. Congrats and enjoy this beauty!

6. I think exotics look best in understated tones like this rich green. Very classy

skyqueen likes this.
  7. Stunning! Congrats!

8. Beautiful! Love the colour. :heart:

9. WOW!!! Congrats! Super stunning!

10. As Vespa posted...very classy! Love this color with the GHW :heart:
    When you get a chance, would love to see a modeling pic!

11. So gorgeous! Lovely choice!

12. Wow! The combination of the green with gold is divine! Congratulations!!!

13. Stunning!

14. Wow drop dead gorgeous bag!!

15. Amazing!!! Wow!!! Awesome!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile: