Lady Dior clubhouse

D2B5B81E-C618-44C5-808D-F46246505501.JPEG008C0391-6917-4F15-9F6A-601EEA4CFE9D.JPEG5ABDCA0F-DB17-4777-B32F-E70B0928CCAF.JPEGMy newest baby! ❤ A mini exotic Lady Dior (python skin) in Deep Amaranthe. I thought I already achieved purse peace but seeing this beauty made my heart flutter again. She changes color depending on the lighting from black to chocolate brown to deep amaranthe. What a perfect camouflage ❤

Attachments

• C4B0DCC3-3664-43EF-93E0-64DED393DB47.JPEG
    C4B0DCC3-3664-43EF-93E0-64DED393DB47.JPEG
    133 KB · Views: 61
  • EC6D070A-5651-4436-8838-75F478DD3E03.JPEG
    EC6D070A-5651-4436-8838-75F478DD3E03.JPEG
    199.4 KB · Views: 61
hi all, in consideration of getting the toile de jouy reverse .
can anyone share how it wears over time?

Depends on how well you look after it, I've been using mine and the technical fabric coin purse card holder regularly and it's still looking as good as the day I got it. The card holder/coin purse isn't in reverse toile de jouy though so the white parts are showing a bit of colouring and will need cleaned but I haven't taken my Lady out recently due to corona so don't have any new photos to share unfortunately

Reactions: GirlAndBag
Depends on how well you look after it, I've been using mine and the technical fabric coin purse card holder regularly and it's still looking as good as the day I got it. The card holder/coin purse isn't in reverse toile de jouy though so the white parts are showing a bit of colouring and will need cleaned but I haven't taken my Lady out recently due to corona so don't have any new photos to share unfortunately
Sure thank you! Can I check for tips on how to clean should it catch some stains just in case ?

Sure thank you! Can I check for tips on how to clean should it catch some stains just in case ?

I've been very careful with my Lady reverse toile de jouy so I've not had to clean it. Because it's the blue colour, it doesn't show any dirt etc but in my opinion you don't want to use anything rough (like the scourer side of a sponge) on the embroidery as this would cause the fabric to 'fluff' so best to use a soft microfiber cloth or soft side of a sponge with soap to gently dab the stain until it comes off. This will, of course, depend on what caused the stain in the first place.

You'll probably get a better reply in the Cleaning, Care and Repair for your Dior thread or there is the option to ask your nearest boutique if they can help. My SA mentioned they can organise for my products to be cleaned and I was given a business card when I lived in Hong Kong for the company the boutique contracted: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cleaning-care-and-repair-of-your-dior.709375/

Mine is cherry red. The first pic is in bright sunlight. Looks almost dark pink but it’s not. I posted this pic a few pages ago. The second pic is more of a true color. I love this shade so much! Goes well with my wardrobe. I have worn it a few times and it is very comfortable and easy to wear. Good luck with your decision! :smile:
Thanks @salal04 stunning bag and thanks for pics

Reactions: luxsal