Ladies with Red flaps: Do you wear them with a casual outfit Pics please?

I prefer muted neutrals but a good Chanel red is everything! I have a mini only in red but one day I'd like an m/l or boy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 558
Ok, I'll post lots of pics for you as I know you asked before but I couldn't do it in the no chat thread. First Sexy outfit

With sweater dress

With pants boots turtleneck sweater

Black top, white pants

Black top, black pants (excuse my ET toes)

Sweater and jeans

when i first read op post i knew you would post all your red beauties in this thread ... you are such an expert in red dira :tup::heart::loveeyes:

i think red such a pop colour and everyone must have at least one in their collections

Most definitely Chanel red bags are easily worn casually. I have 2 classic flaps, boy and woc in red. I feel the silver hardware on my classics give them a casual vibe. I've also worn them to formal weddings. Honestly if I had to sell everything I would hide this one, my favorite 12a. I'm lucky to have it in Jumbo and
m/l. The hardest thing about Chanel red is finding the shade, size and hardware you love. I truly wish you the best in finding your perfect red :heart::heart::heart:

oh my kittymoomoo another red bag collectors in this forum ... love all your gorgeous red bags ... you & dira such an expert in this colour ... i love your red woc such a true red i really need this in my collections

I am seriously thinking of buying a red flap but wonder if I would need to wear it as a "once in a while" bag for special times or can this be worn with jeans and a tshirt or other casual attire. If you have a red flap can you post a few pic of your beautiful bag with a casual outfit? I would really appreciate it.

you really need a red bag for sure in your collections ... you can match it with anything really ... i always like to match either with shoes, top, shawls or even bracelet

Attachments

• Photo Jan 02, 7 09 35 PM (1).jpg
    Photo Jan 02, 7 09 35 PM (1).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 533
  • Photo Aug 02, 5 30 41 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 02, 5 30 41 PM.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 492
  • Photo Aug 24, 9 03 01 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 24, 9 03 01 PM.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 489
when i first read op post i knew you would post all your red beauties in this thread ... you are such an expert in red dira :tup::heart::loveeyes:

i think red such a pop colour and everyone must have at least one in their collections

Haha, the OP asked me to post in the sticky no chat thread a few days ago and couldn't so I wanted to make up for not being able to help her before.

I hope it doesn't come off as showing off or monopolizing her thread. I really just wanted to help. :smile: I remember when I first struggled with buying my first red and then just became addicting to the color because it was my favorite.

Btw.... i need your red boy in my life too!!! I regret that missed this boy!! Too many beautiful red!!to little $$$

Me too my friend! kittymoommo red boy is making me long for one even more but I will live vicariously through her for now because I am totally tapped out for cash at the moment. :P