ladies with hudsons??

1. What kind of zipper does the chestnut hudson # c362077 have?

thanks in advance!!

2. I will look at mine in the AM for you

3. thanks so much! i just bought the chestnut hudson yesterday from Saks... but i thought most of the new zippers were riri and not lampo. and the seial tag is leather?

4. My chili hudson has lampo zippers and leather tag.

5. thanks! i just get so nervous!

6. I exchanged my large quilted bowler for the hudson. The bowler really lost its shape a lot after using the past couple weeks and although i loved the squishiness of the leather i really prefer a more structured bag i think.

So I exchanged it for this hudson. Which I love... I'm usually an all black kind of a girl so this is a big change. But I think the color goes really nicely with my bloack coats, etc.
    :heart: :heart:

IMG_4043.JPG IMG_4042.JPG
  7. Good for you! It's definitely a great bag!

8. Awesome! i'm actually using my chili hudson today too! =]

Yeah....the bowler sinks down in the center after use, i think it looks best when it's all puffed up and rounded. That's also one of the reasons why i decided to return my lobster bowler. What a pity though, if it wasn't for the slouchiness, it really is a cute bag.

9. cute pics yes.please! The bag is a great color!

10. zoinksta, i know. i am kind of upset about it because i really loved the bowler- but i found myself sitting on the train puffing it back up to the original shape every few minutes. i even started carrying a sweater in it to fill it out a little. ha oh well. i do looooooove the hudson also.

thanks!! elongreach and marclover

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice