Ladies who carry kiddo stuff in their BE's

Jun 19, 2009
I've seen "purse organizers" online that have alot of pockets. have any of you ever tried them for keeping kid stuff inside (like sippy, extra clothes, etc) or do you just use little zip bags, etc? I looked through the whats inside your BE thread but its all non -kiddo stuff. Pics would be great too. My daughter is 3 1/2 and potty trained but I still carry wet wipes, panties, socks, snacks and a sippy for her. I just received a new to me BE RMM in Purple pebbled and want to utilize it in the best way possible :smile::smile:

I've seen "purse organizers" online that have alot of pockets. have any of you ever tried them for keeping kid stuff inside (like sippy, extra clothes, etc) or do you just use little zip bags, etc? I looked through the whats inside your BE thread but its all non -kiddo stuff. Pics would be great too. My daughter is 3 1/2 and potty trained but I still carry wet wipes, panties, socks, snacks and a sippy for her. I just received a new to me BE RMM in Purple pebbled and want to utilize it in the best way possible :smile::smile:

Alicia is this you?! If so, I just noticed I had an email from you OOPS! :smile:

Here are some pics of my RMM with kid stuff
http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/rccway/BE RMM Dark Purple Pebbled/

I also carry a sippy rocket when I need to in order to prevent spills. I have to admit that I am not always "kind" to my bags. I buy them to use them. I have had the RMM for about a month and there is one TEENY scratch (it got scratched on the back pocket of my jeans, that close with a button, STUPID JEANS), otherwise it looks like new. My boys have touched it, DD has had her mouth all over the strap (I wear it cross body when I babywear) and it still looks FABULOUS. Not to mention all the compliments!

So, here is what I have in the pictures...
The large LB LMP mini has diapers and wipes
JJB CS M Be Set has a chance of clothes
JJB CL M Be Set had snacks, I now carry a full be quick with snacks
JJB CS Be Mine is my first aid kit
I have a HH Clutch wallet rather than the pomp, but that's my wallet
JJB LL S Be Set has my camera (not an "every day" carry)
JJB ZZ S Be Set has my iPod
My cell and keys go in the outside pockets. It's FABULOUS! :smile:

~Robyn

I love my JuJuBe accessories-especially the BeQuick! So easy to transfer my stuff from bag to bag or to just keep it in the car...Here's some pics of these awesome pouches in some of my BE bags w/some other kid items...large hug me/wtm/and tme midi:
IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Alicia is this you?! If so, I just noticed I had an email from you OOPS! :smile:

Here are some pics of my RMM with kid stuff
http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/rccway/BE RMM Dark Purple Pebbled/

I also carry a sippy rocket when I need to in order to prevent spills. I have to admit that I am not always "kind" to my bags. I buy them to use them. I have had the RMM for about a month and there is one TEENY scratch (it got scratched on the back pocket of my jeans, that close with a button, STUPID JEANS), otherwise it looks like new. My boys have touched it, DD has had her mouth all over the strap (I wear it cross body when I babywear) and it still looks FABULOUS. Not to mention all the compliments!

So, here is what I have in the pictures...
The large LB LMP mini has diapers and wipes
JJB CS M Be Set has a chance of clothes
JJB CL M Be Set had snacks, I now carry a full be quick with snacks
JJB CS Be Mine is my first aid kit
I have a HH Clutch wallet rather than the pomp, but that's my wallet
JJB LL S Be Set has my camera (not an "every day" carry)
JJB ZZ S Be Set has my iPod
My cell and keys go in the outside pockets. It's FABULOUS! :smile:

~Robyn

LOL! I was wondering the same thing! :biggrin: Fun to see us over here together as well. I am with Robyn -I just use Be Sets and Quicks to organize things when I need to.

I love my JuJuBe accessories-especially the BeQuick! So easy to transfer my stuff from bag to bag or to just keep it in the car...Here's some pics of these awesome pouches in some of my BE bags w/some other kid items...large hug me/wtm/and tme midi:
IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMpressive! You pack a good amount in these lovely bags!