Ladies, please help

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
4,307
16
San Francisco
Would you sell a LV monogram denim mini pleaty for a Speedy 25? I've been wanting to sell it for a while and I wanted to get your opinion. Which would you rather have in your collection? I'm afraid I will regret it. Thanks!
 

Serendipity

Member
Nov 28, 2005
3,059
10
Don't sell anything and have regret. Speedy's aren't going anywhere soon. You can enjoy the denim and begin to save for the speedy!
 

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
12,532
49
Chicago
I'm in the minority on this board, I don't keep bags around I don't use. If I haven't used the bag in half a year, out the door it goes. If I were you, I'd make the trade.
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
IntlSet said:
I'm in the minority on this board, I don't keep bags around I don't use. If I haven't used the bag in half a year, out the door it goes. If I were you, I'd make the trade.
Agreed. I don't like keeping bags I don't use, I'd rather them go to a nice home where they will be used :biggrin:
 

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
1,287
0
I personally don't like the denim line, so I think you should get the speedy!
 

Kat

Member
Dec 13, 2005
8,231
6
serendipity3kb said:
Don't sell anything and have regret. Speedy's aren't going anywhere soon. You can enjoy the denim and begin to save for the speedy!
I agree.
 

killerlife

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
3,044
300
i agree with everyone's statements! :smile:

don't sell if you will regret it. speedy's are pretty much the least expensive regular size handbag. you can always save for that!

but if you haven't been using it (and are sure you won't regret it), you should sell it and use that money to get something new.
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
I would probably save up for a speedy rather than selling, they're fairly different bags that can be used for different occasions and with different outfits. Plus the loss that you would take selling the mini pleaty might not be so great.
 

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
1,648
5
shu said:
I personally don't like the denim line, so I think you should get the speedy!

I'm curious, what don't you like about it?
I've been contemplating a LV denim bag for a while and would like to know what people think of the denim line, specifically those who DON'T like the line and why. Is it because you think it looks fugly?
 

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
4,307
16
San Francisco
eyelove said:
I'm curious, what don't you like about it?
I've been contemplating a LV denim bag for a while and would like to know what people think of the denim line, specifically those who DON'T like the line and why. Is it because you think it looks fugly?
The reason I don't like it is because the mini pleaty is not very practical. I'd rather get an everyday bag like the Speedy 25 and use it everyday. I mostly use the mini pleaty whenever I go to a bar. But I'm afraid I'll regret it selling it in the long run because it might be a collectible. :sad:
 

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
10,948
69
California
I think the mini pleaty might be too small if you want a practical bag. Speedy 25 is quite practical and I think you should trade it in for the speedy.
 

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
12,532
49
Chicago
pursegalsf said:
The reason I don't like it is because the mini pleaty is not very practical. I'd rather get an everyday bag like the Speedy 25 and use it everyday. I mostly use the mini pleaty whenever I go to a bar. But I'm afraid I'll regret it selling it in the long run because it might be a collectible. :sad:
Even if it's a collectible, so what if you don't like it? If you know you'll enjoy and get good use out of the Speedy 25, you should go for that.

Which way are you leaning? :smile: