Ladies Please Help!

Sep 5, 2008
hi there ladies. Can someone please help me and tell me if they know of any resellers in Orange County or close to the OC? I need to sell a birkin I bought last year but have not used it. I don't feel comfortable selling on ebay so if you have any suggestions i would really appreciate it. thank you in advance!

Have you tried contacting Fashionphile? They are located in Beverly Hills. On their website (www.fashionphile.com), there is a link where you can email them pics of your bag and they can either offer direct purchase or consignment of the item (you'll get more for consignment, the process just takes longer). I don't know of any resellers in OC. Sorry, HTH and good luck! ;)

well, she's not in the OC but further north in CA, but i have both bought and re-sold/consigned through Kaleidoplace. Nancy's website is www.kaleidoplace.com i cannot recommend her highly enough. She is 1000% trustworthy and will do EXACTLY as she promises. You can email or call her via the contact info on her website! I live in AZ, have never met her and did all our transactions via email/web and post office and it worked flawlessly!

Yes, Kaz of SandiaExchange is in Seal Beach actually and she is such a lovely lovely lady~~ I met her in person and she is really wonderful.

Nancy of Kaleidoplaceis also super sweet, we've exchanged emails as well.

good luck!