Ladies--I really need your help

THANK YOU!! I always feel so stupid for asking what goes with what. It's taken me a long time to acknowledge that I have no creativity and no sense of color combinations. So thank you for making me not feel so alone in my challenge.

For those of you that gave suggestions, thank you so very much! You've really helped me think of alot of clothes that I have in my closet that will go with this bag. You ladies are the best!!:biggrin:

Add me to the list of color-challenged women & ditto for me on sticking to the Neutral color purses too....The most I've even gone out on a limb color-wise was getting a purple bag (well, several) but only because that's my favorite color, LOL!)

I just carry whatever bag I love~~~I don't consider a purse a part of my outfit...to me it is way more. =) P.S. The Kristin yellow is divine...so I say go for it if you love it. And post pics! :biggrin:

You ladies have given me so many ideas that I actually want to go out and buy new clothes just to wear with the bag!

I just carry whatever bag I love~~~I don't consider a purse a part of my outfit...to me it is way more. =) P.S. The Kristin yellow is divine...so I say go for it if you love it. And post pics! :biggrin:

Oh, you know I will!!

Christy yellow esp the tender yellow in the Kristin is a very neutral color which goes very well with - Brown, Navy Blue, Black , White, Creams or Beigh. I also find that Green, Orange and Red look really good with this color...