Ladies - I need help finding an item

ShkBass

Just another member
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Not so much an item, but I need some help.
I can not stand the SA's at my local LV, I've even wrote a complaint to LV about them and all I got out of it was a catalog book, they still act as snotty as ever.

Having said that, I don't want to keep buying from them, so.....

if anyone can please please please recommend their SA to me. I will do a charge send rather than drive to my boutique and give them any commission (don't know if they work on commission but even still, I don't want to raise their sales).

I'm in the states, and would love someone to PM me with a name and number of a SA that they work with closely so I can tell them that you recommended me,

I hope this is ok for me to post on here, if not, please take down mod and my apologies.

I'm just tired of being treated so poorly.

Thanks so much!

Sorry to hear about your experience, that is a total bummer. I see that a few people have given you their SAs names, perhaps update us to let us know if you still would like some names? I can suggest somebody, but I don't want you to be overwhelmed with SAs!

I am grateful for all the emails I got!!

Yes I shop on eluxury but it's just NOT the same, you know?
It's so fun walking in and touching the item and getting it beautifully wrapped and walking out with it, nothing beats that high for me
:smile:

but if you're going to do a charge send, isn't that basically the same thing as elux? maybe you could post what state you're in, then someone here can recommend a closer boutique so that you can still have the boutique experience.

just a suggestion though :smile: