Ladies! Help needed!

While I'm far from an authenticator, there is nothing wrong with the togo on your bag. It looks like mine. Here is a picture of my bag (R stamp) - leather is matte, grains are big and there are plenty of veins. I got this directly from H.

Hermes Birkin Anemone 1.jpg

Attachments

• Hermes Birkin Anemone 2.jpg
    Hermes Birkin Anemone 2.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 395
Thanks for the kind offer. Here goes. The leather has veins which is the characteristic of togo( first pic). But grains are way larger than my Togo b (2nd pic). Last pic is to show the sheen in my Tosca b but the vermilion is completely matte which surprises me the most. I m wondering how can the same leather be so different. Thanks so much for help in advance.

You're welcome, indeed your Kelly is so pretty! Like jyyanks told you, nothing seems wrong with your Kelly's Togo leather, so just enjoy your baby and feel alright! Congrats! :hugs:

The Kelly is beautiful! I have a togo birkin with tons of veins and one with almost none. I think there are normal variations in the leather and it is really a matter of personal preference.

While I'm far from an authenticator, there is nothing wrong with the togo on your bag. It looks like mine. Here is a picture of my bag (R stamp) - leather is matte, grains are big and there are plenty of veins. I got this directly from H.

View attachment 2721472

Thanks for sharing.so I figured H changed the finishing of Togo to the powdery matte finish recently. Interestingly, my b is a Q stamp too. So two different finishes for Togo in a year.