Scarves La Vallee de Cristal Twillies??

Dec 28, 2023
Has anyone heard about La Vallee de Cristal twillies? I’ve gotten a lot of mixed info talking to different SA’s on some recent travels. Does anyone know H’s process on which scarves also get twillies made to match and how long does this typically take? I’m dying to have some twillies to match!! (I was able to snag the green and white/black color ways!!!)

For instance- the Mystere au 24 (not sure when it came out) still has 90cm scarves available but I haven’t seen twillies. But it does happen to have 3 bracelets to match… is there a rhyme or reason to this? Will skip this bracelet if there’s a chance that there will be La Vallee de Cristal bracelets!! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpeg
    IMG_1196.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 90
Has anyone heard about La Vallee de Cristal twillies? I’ve gotten a lot of mixed info talking to different SA’s on some recent travels. Does anyone know H’s process on which scarves also get twillies made to match and how long does this typically take? I’m dying to have some twillies to match!! (I was able to snag the green and white/black color ways!!!)

For instance- the Mystere au 24 (not sure when it came out) still has 90cm scarves available but I haven’t seen twillies. But it does happen to have 3 bracelets to match… is there a rhyme or reason to this? Will skip this bracelet if there’s a chance that there will be La Vallee de Cristal bracelets!! Thanks in advance!
Bump? 💚

I think M au 24 is new for Spring, so any twillies will come later (if they do...) Then some seem to get twillies right away like Funny Ice Cream in the 70cm and twillies.

Reactions: GreenBirkinLover
Oh, interesting. Do some come even later or is it too late for La Vallee de Cristal?…

I'm afraid I just don't know. There hasn't been a lot of info, especially this past season, and several very late relseases from last season like Valle de Crystal and Jaguar et Colibri that only got released just as Spring 24 was getting going. But if you look at the Spring 24 seasonal thread, there is a pin at the top of the page with the most current knowledge of what has been released and is available so far. I guess the tl;dr is nobody really knows but if you post your question in the Spring 24 thread, maybe someone with more knowledge of Spring season releases might have info..

Reactions: GreenBirkinLover
I'm afraid I just don't know. There hasn't been a lot of info, especially this past season, and several very late relseases from last season like Valle de Crystal and Jaguar et Colibri that only got released just as Spring 24 was getting going. But if you look at the Spring 24 seasonal thread, there is a pin at the top of the page with the most current knowledge of what has been released and is available so far. I guess the tl;dr is nobody really knows but if you post your question in the Spring 24 thread, maybe someone with more knowledge of Spring season releases might have info..

Will do, thanks!

I love how you displayed this scarf with a lightbox. Truly a work of art!

I love how you displayed this scarf with a lightbox. Truly a work of art!
Thanks! It really is! Here’s the link to the frame if you’re interested:

Reactions: themk888