L. Credi Handbags?

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
I just bought an L.Credi 'Kelly' bag. I love this style and it's difficult to find (unless you want to pay Hermes prices!). I can't find much on the Internet about this brand - any fans (or otherwise) here that can tell me about it? I got a sort of pinkish tan one but there was also a white one with black trim and if people tell me it's a good brand (I know they aren't expensive, but do they hold up well to wear, etc.?) I'm tempted to go back and get the other one.

Hey!
I am from Germany and the brand here is really popular - among younger women as well elderly women.
Those bags are usually sold at Galeria Kaufhof, Karstadt or other upper class shopping centres.
The prices are reasonable. Some of their bags are made out of genuine leather, others not. Also the designs are nice. Best part is you do not need to worry about fakes, since those bags are not well-known outside of Europe and the price category is affordable.
Most of their bags are classy and you can´t go wrong with them. Personally I do not own one but thinking about purchasing one.

Reactions: thriftyoldbag1
Hi,
I'm also from Germany I didn't know this brand even existed in other countries lol

I own a doctor style model with croco details, it was one of the first bags I purchased from my "own" money about 10 years ago (can't recall if it was from my students jobs or monthly parental allowance, anyway waaaay back in my Teens hehe), sadly my cat mistook it for a very comfortable toilet as a puppy, so I had to put it in the washing machine, but it survived greatly though it's all synthetic leathers (only the metal details did get a little rusty)
I didn't wear it for a few years now (I'm too obsessed with other bags lol), actually I totally forgot about her until I stumbled over the post now :biggrin:
think I have to dig her up from the depths of my purse closet :cool:

but this brand really is a mark here in Germany, I'd actually consider it already vintage classic, as I can recall these bags from my earliest childhood days and I'd guess that every 3rd granny here owns one or had in her lifetime (no offence to anybody, just a a picturesque metaphore :biggrin:)

Reactions: handbag_holic