L.a_girl19's Collection

hehe well are you done school yet? should be soon right? I'm sure you'll steal the show to whatever event you'll be attending in the summer! And I would love to see more outfit pix :biggrin: I'm a picture-hog :lol:
Yeah, me too! I spray and protect all my shoes these days before I wear them. I think it helps to prolong their "newness" look :P

My semester is over:yes: Feels great to be off!!! Thanks for the kind words. I don't really wear CLs for the attention hahaha I just love wearing them for me you know?;) They make me so happy:biggrin: I will be sure to post as many of my outfits as possible! I'll definitely post some with my VPs!

Omg! Same here! I need to spray all my shoes before I wear them (except patent of course). I am terrified of ruining them:lol:

How are you? How's work?:smile:

Last edited:
My semester is over:yes: Feels great to be off!!! Thanks for the kind words. I don't really wear CLs for the attention hahaha I just love wearing them for me you know?;) They make me so happy:biggrin: I will be sure to post as much of my outfits as possible! I'll definitely post some with my VPs!

Omg! Same here! I need to spray all my shoes before I wear them (except patent of course). I am terrified of ruining them:lol:

How are you? How's work?:smile:

lol yeah, I sprayed one of my patents and it got all splotchy looking with the Meltonian spray. So I had to take a cloth and wipe away the splotchiness :tdown: but my meltonian lotion and cream work beautifully over patent :yes:
Work is good. Always running around still, but I like that! Probably the only exercise I get these days haha!

lol yeah, I sprayed one of my patents and it got all splotchy looking with the Meltonian spray. So I had to take a cloth and wipe away the splotchiness :tdown: but my meltonian lotion and cream work beautifully over patent :yes:
Work is good. Always running around still, but I like that! Probably the only exercise I get these days haha!

Meltonian is fantastic. I love that stuff. However, I contacted MM7 recently about my VPs and they suggested Saphir Médaille D'Or products. They are apparently top of the line products (MM7 uses them). I haven't tried them on my VPs yet but I will soon and I'll report back;) They have products for every leather including patent!

Glad to hear that you are doing well:smile:

A classic addition to my collection: the black patent Pigalle 120. These have immense sentimental value because they were my first pair of CLs. That pair was stolen but now I have them back and brand new:hbeat:

81e1a2ff-1.jpg

8ece3a29-1.jpg

Last edited:
A classic addition to my collection: the black patent Pigalle 120. These have immense sentimental value because they were my first pair of CLs. That pair was stolen but now I have them back and brand new:hbeat:

81e1a2ff-1.jpg

8ece3a29-1.jpg
Oh, l.a. I'm so happy your got the piggies!!! They will mean so much more with what you have gone through!!! Congrats...they are gorgeous!!!

Jönathan;21697011 said:
Congrats!!!

They're gorgeous!!! :love:

:hugs: thank you love! I can't believe 7 yrs went by before I replaced my beloved Piggies:noggin:

Congrats,

enjoy I am sure you will look devine, when are they having their first outing?

Thank you!! :smile: I'll probably wear these next weekend! The weather isn't exactly great here since it has been raining on and off for the last week. So I figure that there is no better time to play it safe with the good ol' Piggies:heart:

Oh, l.a. I'm so happy your got the piggies!!! They will mean so much more with what you have gone through!!! Congrats...they are gorgeous!!!

:hugs: Thank you hon!!! You are very kind! Yes, these mean a lot to me and I'm so glad that I finally have them again:yahoo:

Last edited: