L.A.M.B. in the wild...

went to Japanese restaurant for dinner and the hostess said "I like your lamb bag".. Bet she has one too since she knew it right away that it's lamb.. I had my ls mandy with me tonight.. Bf said "she probably one of the girls on your bag forum too" :lol:

TV sighting! I was watching L.A. Ink and the tattoo artist Kim Saigh had a red glazed Love Asti hobo. It looked really cute on her shoulder.

Yesterday at Best Buy....girl at Customer Service with a Rasta Morant on the counter.....DH whispers "psssst - that's a LAMB huh?"

I was so proud! I've taught him well :love:

A while ago i saw a girl using a LS makeup pouch as a clutch. It was in a really disgusting college drive bar. I was kind of horrified, i would never bring any lamb in there for fear of it getting spilled on or puked on :yucky:

I had three different people freak out about my shadow mandeville when i took it out shopping with a friend on friday. The girl at the MAC store was so nice she was also desperatly looking for something in rasta, i pointed her towards off saks, and ebay... so hopefully she finds one...

I work at the Gap, and since December, I've seen:
a girl with a silver montego (made me want one, I ended up getting one 2 weeks later!)
an older woman with a brown/brown kensington sutton (looked 50+)
a woman with a red/nude love capri
a girl with a bullseye saddle mandeville
a teenage girl with a small donegal hobo from Fall 04, it looked so cute, I commented to her about it.

Two LAMB sightings last night. One at dinner ... large cosmetics case as clutch sitting on table at Rosa Mexicana. After concert, I saw a girl carrying an Ombre Checkerboard Carlisle. I was carrying my silver carlisle as a tote. Maybe I carry too much stuff, but I can never make it through the night carrying that bag as a clutch! It's way heavy.