Kylie crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thanks so much for posting the pics! I do love it!! Can't wait for tomorrow. Congrats :smile:

2. Thank you and you enjoy yours tmw!

3. Last week I bought the Kylie in Rouge and the Bleeker Tote in tan. I love them both! Plus, I used my $100 off coupon. Happy girl :yahoo:

4. Awesome! Congrats! Pics please!

5. So how do you like the Kylie??

6. I'm loving it! Perfect little bag :smile:

7. It really is ... Glad u like it!

8. Sorry, I'm having problems posting pics. As soon as I get this figured out, I will definitely post the pics.

9. Ok, so my pic of the Kylie won't upload for some reason (and sorry about the pics being rotated, not sure how that happened! LOL), I was able to attach my pic of the Daily Bleeker in tan and I also picked up the Parker Leather Hobo from the FOS, which I love!

Attached Files:

10. No problem! Love ur bags congrats! I love red bags.

11. Thanks

12. This is a beautiful classic in black!
    1. It will go with everything 2. Perfect for a night out-either on the strap or as a clutch. Great as a travel bag. Will fit passport (with cover) wallet, keys and smaller cell. Great as a smaller bag you can tuck in a large tote. Perfect for any age! They are great in any color. I vote for the black as a first pick. Then the blue. That blue is stunning!

13. Does anyone have pics of what it can hold that they could post? Thanks, I've been looking at it in love red but don't live close to a store to try it out

14. It's not a big purse, but roomy enough for just the essentials. Phone, Chapstick, cash, cards, and keys. Nothing else will fit.

15. Hi, I just got this one today. Do you know how to turn it into a wristlet?