Kylie crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ... did you get it yet?! I'm dying to see the pictures. I ordered mine thru the store on Saturday. Should get here any day now.

2. No :sad: I just checked the order status and it says in the warehouse. They are taking there time with this order :sad: I'm dying to get it too!! I think you may have it before me at this point so I'll be looking forward to your pics!

3. I received an email from Coach this afternoon ... The bag has been shipped and should be delivered tomorrow. Pictures to come soon!

4. Did you get it? Mine is coming tomorrow :smile: So excited!

5. Yes I did ... I havent opened it yet. Will be home later and I will post pics!

6. Yea! Can't wait :smile:

7. Hereeee she issss

Attached Files:

8. love the color

Attached Files:

9. Beautiful hardware

Attached Files:

10. Another pic

Attached Files:

11. Roomy inside

Attached Files:

12. Inside

Attached Files:

13. love the blue! We are cousins now, but maybe we need to be twins:roflmfao:!

14. You will love this purse ...

15. Lol