KUSAMA - Instant Reveal!

love the agenda , i didnt realise the speedys were still available , think i might be phoning manchester tomorrow as its my birthday in two weeks and the hubster has agreed to buy me a new handbag,! fingers crossed !

love the agenda , i didnt realise the speedys were still available , think i might be phoning manchester tomorrow as its my birthday in two weeks and the hubster has agreed to buy me a new handbag,! fingers crossed !

I think it depends on the city! I heard in most major cities in the US, the Speedies sold out quickly. The city I'm in is Hong Kong!

I think it depends on the city! I heard in most major cities in the US, the Speedies sold out quickly. The city I'm in is Hong Kong!
unfortunately theyre sold out in manchester but selfridges and bond st london have plenty of all colour speedys , cant get to london till next weekend so hopefully if incant locate one in leeds or scotland pauls driving me to london to buy one. ive been out of the loupe with vuitton for a while so catching up slowly. love the speedys so eyecatching ! not everyones taste but im a tad zany! was going to buy a new Alma instead...will probably change me mind when i get there... decisions decisions !