Kurt Geiger sizing.

Oct 9, 2008
Help please. Just crawled out of my whole and discovered Kurt Geiger. I am :nuts: wowed needless to say and must buy these shoes now. Typically I run between 5-6.

Can anyone tell me how they run? Thanks.

Also, I havent heard that much about Kurt Geiger or his other brands (KG by Kurt Geiger). Im not sure if its because Im in the US or what; but could anyone tell me the perception of this brand?

Thanks.

Attachments

• kg.jpg
    kg.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5,168
Help please. Just crawled out of my whole and discovered Kurt Geiger. I am :nuts: wowed needless to say and must buy these shoes now. Typically I run between 5-6.

Can anyone tell me how they run? Thanks.

Also, I havent heard that much about Kurt Geiger or his other brands (KG by Kurt Geiger). Im not sure if its because Im in the US or what; but could anyone tell me the perception of this brand?

Thanks.

HOLE. Just crawled out of my HOLE. heehee my excitement took over and now its too late to edit.

I'd say tts too. Perception of the brand? Pretty mid range I'd say? Similar to Dune with a larger range I think Not sure where in the US to compare it to. Also the kg by Kurt Geiger is a slightly cheaper range afaik.

True to size in my experience - which I will caveat by saying I've only bought two pairs of Kurt Geiger shoes (although one is my favourite flats).

I agree mid range - a cut above the high street staples but not really 'designer'.