*~*~*~* Kuromi-Chan's Shoe Collection *~*~*~*

alrighteee then, let's start updating this thread, shall we?! :greengrin:

this was my last pair of 2009! thanks to a lovely tpf'er ( :heart: ), i was able to snag these on sale! i think they're a perfect "casual" heeled boot! :amuse:

Christian Louboutin Africa Suede PIROS

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

i'm terribly picky when it comes to my shoes...well, with any purchase really! it has to be *perfect*! :biggrin:

so in my efforts to find the *perfect* pair of LC Strass Jonquils, i was accidentally sent these.....

:heart: Christian Louboutin LADY CLAUDE STRASS Fire Opal :heart:

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

the Fire Opals were so much more beautiful in person than i could have ever imagined! when i opened the box, my heart fluttered! :love:
there was no way i could send them back. even BF approved! he said, "wow, now those are the ones!" :amuse:

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

alrighteee then, let's start updating this thread, shall we?! :greengrin:

this was my last pair of 2009! thanks to a lovely tpf'er ( :heart: ), i was able to snag these on sale! i think they're a perfect "casual" heeled boot! :amuse:

Christian Louboutin Africa Suede PIROS

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

Hi Kuromi! I love all of your beauties! You have an absolutely fabulous collection :love: I'm actually watching a pair of gray Piros on Ebay, so I'm hoping we'll be shoe twins soon :P How do you like your Piros? Are they comfortable?

Hi Kuromi! I love all of your beauties! You have an absolutely fabulous collection :love: I'm actually watching a pair of gray Piros on Ebay, so I'm hoping we'll be shoe twins soon :P How do you like your Piros? Are they comfortable?

hi Nhu Nhu! thanks so much for your kind words! :blush: oooh, fingers crossed for you on the Piros! ermmm, i haven't worn mine yet! :shame: but the times i tried them on ( :P ) they were very comfy! haha! i live in a tropical climate, so not much opportunity to wear boots! but i think they are the perfect boot ~ casual with that ruched suede, yet a bit dressy with the heel! :amuse: oh, btw, i took them 1/2 size up, and they fit wonderfully! ;)