Kristin C, Heidi M, Spencer P, Lauren C and Audrina P all @ Cloverfield Premiere!

I think Heidi has been reading here. . . anyone notice she refuses to show her teeth now?:lol:
Oh, maybe her lip job amde them numb and she can't smile :s

LOL. Here are some teeth!

But she can't pucker her new lips while she is smiling.

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premier-4.jpg

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premier-5.jpg

Heidi and Spencer look so.... pose-y and not real hehe
and whoa I haven't seen Kristin C in like.. FOREVER haha she looks...the same HAHA but her dress is sort of too.. prom-y for me.

i don't think it's the same ring! I was just asking my roomate for verification and then I scrolled down, I'm glad I'm not "too" obsessive and a few of us thought the same thing, lol.

I think Kristin looks fine, and Audrina stunning.....beautiful hair, make up and colors...
But Lauren´s dress....how come the fashion student always wears worst things than her friends ? And she should watch out for premature aging skin....
And what happened to Heidi ? she shrunk or what ? so skinny, the problem is the implants size remains the same !

Does Heidi look a bit like Lindsay Lohan to anyone else? I'm not a big fan of hers, but I think her hair actually looks pretty good curly (much better than when it's straight, anyway).