Korean Rhinoplasty CURRENT REGRET!

lisamae1633

May 12, 2019
Hey guys.

I’m fairly new to this site- I’ve always used it to gather information but never started a thread of my own.

I’ve been wanting to get an asian rhinoplasty for quite a few years now (since I was 18) and on April 30 2019 I finally found a clinic in Korea with amazing reviews for asian rhinoplasty and made an appointment.

Now that it’s been 3 weeks since getting it done, I’m really not feeling it.. I look like a completely different person. I only thought it would enhance my beauty— not change my face completely! I’ve always had a small flat nose but now, I guess I’m just not used to it? I know it takes time for the swelling to go down but it’s just so awkward. I’m not saying the surgeons did a bad job but I personally don’t like it. I would like to undo my surgery and have the silicone removed but apparently I have to wait at least 6 months to undergo any revisions.

Any ladies here experience anything similar? I’d love to hear some feedback!

chillll the nose changes alot over the period of 6-8 months. It gets lower, the tip gets more defined butttttt after a year or two it could drop to a certain degree due to resorption. That depennds on your body. some people have higher resorption some lower.

Reactions: caliRoll
chillll the nose changes alot over the period of 6-8 months. It gets lower, the tip gets more defined butttttt after a year or two it could drop to a certain degree due to resorption. That depennds on your body. some people have higher resorption some lower.
:sad: I know eventually it’ll get better so hopefully by then I’ll grow to like it. So far it just looks CRAZY. Even my upper lip looks nonexistent whenever I smile due to the stiffness of my nose— it feels like it’s stretching out! I honestly wish I didn’t do anything to my nose. If I had known I’d have to go through these traumatic shifts to my face until it’s complete form, I would definitely have reconsidered.. Did you undergo this procedure?

At three weeks your whole face will still be somewhat swollen not just your nose. Also as you had a flat nose before you also have to wait for the skin to stretch.