Kop Mall Pf Weekend Meet- October 14-15!

Am I too late??? I just joined your wonderful site and I would love to go to the event at KOP. I am about 45 mins from there. Please, Please I need an evite?? :yes:

You will be getting PM updates probably for the next month (only one has gone out thus far) and about three weeks before the event you will get the Evite with the itinerary. :smile: If you have said you want to be invited you will get a PM within 3 days of first joining this thread.

I'm only a 30-minute drive away from KOP. Please send me information, too! :flowers: If it is a 2-day event, I might only be able to attend on a Sunday, depending on how my schedule works out, since I have work on Saturdays. :yucky:

Guys..dont feel like if you cant make both days, you shouldnt come. This is a weekend long event with times scheduled all weekend. So even if you can just make a lunch or a dinner or the special sunday morning event....do what you can.

I'm still going but can't do either lunch or dinner because I have an engagement party to go to on the Sunday and I have to spend time with BF (he's driving up here) on Saturday. He will come with me to LV though and hang around. I just can't say I'm definte for lunch or dinner cause I'm not sure how much time we have. LOL. But I will be there!