Kop Mall Pf Weekend Meet- October 14-15!

Count me in, KOP mall is a twenty minute ride for me....I was just out there on Friday night with my family. We had dinner at Bahama Breezes. My sister -in-law will probably be in attendance, she's a PF member to.

The event sounds wonderful!!! I love KOP and a weekend of activities with fellow TPF'ers will be a blast I'm sure. Selena you are doing an awesome job! Sounds like it is truly going to be an EVENT! I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, I'm on the east coast only till August 14,:Push: then back to work in North Dakota, I won't be able to go.:crybaby: Please post pics! I am so excited for everyone, I so wish I could be there!

If you are interested in getting an eVITE please list your name here. I will not post details in the thread (so we dont have any trolls showing up). I will PM as I get confirmation on a few special events I am working on.
Thanks! :smile:

Count me in and probably another tPFer colleenco. (I sent her the link)

I live dangerously close to KoP and am there at least once a week (usually with Coll).

Thanks for organizing this. I better start saving now.

I'd definitely like an evite Selena -- it's going to be so fun!!!

Imagine if some of those freaks from the car forum showed up! Chances are they have nothing better to do with their weekend than stalk pfers, so I guess caution is in order:lol: