Kooba styles with that legendary leather that made brand famous?

organicgal

Aug 12, 2009
Ladies, calling for your expert advice here....I am looking for an everyday Kooba (casual, for a busy single mom of two that needs to be able to put even little toys in it), in a beautiful deep medium brown like cognac, that has that buttery soft feel but indestructible leather that made Kooba famous. I'm sort of petite at 5"3, so probably a style that is not soooo big. Any suggestions?

Hi, there! The only bag that I can honestly think of that isn't too old....maybe about a 2007 model, is the Kooba Lola. It's large enough for your needs, but it isn't in the deep brown cognac color. I was just thinking in terms of leather. It came in a cream, lilac and black. I'll see if I can dig up a picture....

Oh, heck...just do a quick search for Kooba Lola and some threads will come up. It truly was a gorgeous bag.

Last edited:
Thanks, I found some pictures on the web and definitely like the Lola! The lilac is beautiful!

This time I'm more focused on the quality of the leather than the color. Sometimes it's surprising with how many things you can combine those more unique colors like the lilac...

If I could find a Lola hands-on without going through ebay or on the internet, I'd pick it up in a hearbeat! It's truly a great looking bag with the most beautiful leather Kooba has ever made. I'm sad that I didn't get it at Saks when I had the chance a few years ago. Good luck! Hopefully, you'll get some more replies in the positive arena because their leather has been lacking in quality lately.