Kooba at NM Last Call

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I was at NM Last Call in Primm, NV last week. They had a blonde Meredith, a Paige in khaki and some other Koobas...Nina, etc. They were having 30% off. I've only been to Last Call a couple of times but last time they had Kooba bags there too. Guess it's a good place to go if you're looking for past season Koobas.

My focus this trip was on a new wallet, not bags. This is the second time I've seen a khaki Paige at Last Call...first time was maybe a year ago...Someday I'll probably go looking for such a bag and they won't have it.

Gosh, I wish I had a NM near me. Here in this area of IN there isn't squat. There is one specialty Boutique and there supply of Kooba is limited and they can "order" your bag, well I can order the bag too. We have no big department store names with bigger brand names, it sucks. We actually got a Marshall Fields a little bit back and I remember everyone saying oh they will be carrying bigger brand names. They don't carry hardly anything. The clothes brand name are pathetic and the purses only big names are Coach and Dooney and we already had those before in the other store, so nothing new. It is very depressing, I never shop at my mall for ANYTHING! I do it all online. The only thing I go to my mall for is shoes, possibly and I go to Sephora all the time which we JUST GOT like a year ago. We are way behind everyone here - it's rediculous!:cursing:

I got a cuoio Jackie today at Last Cal NM, my first Kooba and I love it!!!! Pretty good discount too :smile:
I saw Sienna, Paige, Jackie, Linda.... Lots os Kooba stuff.
I might have to go back tomorrow... ;)