Review Konjac Sponge

elisian

vintage queen
Oct 16, 2014
I've been on a beauty tools kick recently, and bought a Konjac sponge to upgrade my cleansing routine from using my hands. It's amazing. It's a massaging, gentle sensation so pleasant to use and provides gentle, non-irritating exfoliation, but of course I'm most pleased by the results: my skin is softer, more supple, more hydrated after just a week of use. The difference is HUGE. And I'm still using my old cleanser - Neutrogena, nothing fancy.

I'm using My Konjac Sponge I bought from Amazon, $10.

Last edited:
Nice! I used one some time ago and remember it was a solid exfoliator - not too harsh at all. After a few weeks of use though I was a little concerned with bacteria growth b/c it's cold where I am and the sponge didn't seem to be drying between uses...could just be my paranoia speaking :P btw, I remember seeing some konjac sponges at a TJMaxx for $3 or 4 a while back, don't know if they're still in stock or whatnot but could be worth checking for every once in a while if you're close to a store.

Planning on getting one ,but in sephora its with different forms and very confusing .Tj maxx might be better ,is there a brand you stick to .

I find it very rough for face so skeptical.

I've been on a beauty tools kick recently, and bought a Konjac sponge to upgrade my cleansing routine from using my hands. It's amazing. It's a massaging, gentle sensation so pleasant to use and provides gentle, non-irritating exfoliation, but of course I'm most pleased by the results: my skin is softer, more supple, more hydrated after just a week of use. The difference is HUGE. And I'm still using my old cleanser - Neutrogena, nothing fancy.

I'm using My Konjac Sponge I bought from Amazon, $10.

wow.. i gotta get one and try!

I picked one up at TJ Max for about $5. I don't think it did anything for my skin. I used it for a month and i gave it up. Glad to hear it;s doing amazing thing to your skin.