Knot for Daytime, or (k)not?

Have been contemplating on bringing a Knot into my BV family for quite some time.

Am torn though on whether it should one that is 'strictly' for use at night (like a simple Nero satin with Ayers) or an 'edgier' one that could possibly work in the daytime as well (mangrove + ayers, I'm looking at you!). Usually versatility trumps all, but in this case the cost differential is pretty significant.

So my Q to all you Knot owners is - do you use your Knot in the daytime much, if at all? Or does it only come out at night?

I use my studded leather knot during the day all the time and actually only for day. Don't find it formal enough for evening. I only carry my phone, keys, and credit card for myself so its fine. I do carry a big diaper bag which I drop my clutch but have also done the same set up with a big work tote. I think of my knot as a nicer wallet actually.

I ended up getting an 'evening' Knot :smile: Attending a wedding in London this weekend, and I used it as the perfect excuse - err, I mean rationale - to procure my first Knot - a Nero Metal Intreccio Placcato!
View attachment 2739127
I'd use it in the day light or at night...whatever....everyday , everywhere, with everything
I do so already with every bag I own...
Except with my evening bags in metal.

i carried my knot for a wedding last week and was surprised how little it held. i had to carefully maneuver a small card case, my phone without cover, keys without key chain and a chanel lipstick. the plus is it was unbelievably gorgeous and felt amazing in my hand.
question- how do you all do it- especially for daytime?

i carried my knot for a wedding last week and was surprised how little it held. i had to carefully maneuver a small card case, my phone without cover, keys without key chain and a chanel lipstick. the plus is it was unbelievably gorgeous and felt amazing in my hand.
If you're a working girl you'll need another bag to carry your "things" during all day...

Very sorry for you...

Hi, Annie! I only use mine for lunch during the day and carry about what you mentioned: phone, credit card case, key, lip moisturizer. It does feel good in the hand and look fantastic, doesn't it? That's why I've kept mine!

I hear you, Annie. I have two but only carried one about three times now. I have had them for at least 1 year. They are not very functional, but I like to have them for special occasions.