Knock-off VVGG?

wipursemama

May 28, 2007
So I was at Noodles last night and I'm wondering if I saw a knock-off of VVCC?? It was a beautiful looking bag and I was positive it was Tano until she got up to leave. On the front of the bag, in the middle, towards the bottom was an oval, gold plate on the front. It was very small and unobtrusive but I know Tano does not put those on the bag. It almost looked like a brand name on it but I couldn't read it since I was so far away. It didn't really look like crunch leather either. Was the VVGG ever made in a different leather? I didn't want to go running after her either because the kids were sitting and eating very well (and that's pretty rare for my kids) and I didn't want to seem crazy.:nuts:

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

I didn't want to go running after her either because the kids were sitting and eating very well (and that's pretty rare for my kids) and I didn't want to seem crazy.:nuts:

I know exactly what you mean about running after someone to ask about their bag! Last week I saw a woman with a gorgeous purple satchel and I was so tempted to chase after her and ask her about it, but I refrained, as I didn't want to seem like a nutter. (I'm pretty sure it was a Coach Sabrina bag, though).

Doesn't sound like a Tano because of the gold plate. Perhaps it was an inspired version? (Target and a couple of other stores have made (pleather)Tano-inspired sex bombs). The VVGG silhouette has been popular for a couple of seasons now-RM (Nikki), B Makowsky to name a few who have similar shaped bags so it wouldn't surprise me if others are making them too.

Hmmmmmmmmmm it would be interesting to know what it was! I try not to run after people about their bags but if I like one I will definitely comment on it if we're close by!