Review Kirkland Signature Shampoo & Conditioner

Bumping this because, OMG!! Because of this thread I just picked this up and wow. I have coarse, permanent colored hair, that is even drier, I think, because there's a lot of gray being covered. It's a frizzy ball of wavy dry hairs. Had been using Kerastase which is beyond expensive for a tiny bottle. This blew it away, after just one washing. My hair is soft and shiny. I don't overwash but do blowdry after every wash. It's somewhat soft after Kerastase, but never shiny unless I use shine serums. With Kirkland's shampoo it is shiny, soft, and frizz free. Thank you, OP!!!

Reactions: pmburk
^ My hair loves 'cones, and I'll admit, I don't always read the ingredients on my shampoo/conditioner. Some of the things that work best for me are things that are reviled by Paula's Choice & Naturallycurly. The Kirkland works really, really well for me - but I know that may not be the case for everyone!
I decided to give this another try. Picked up the conditioner yesterday. they didn't have the shampoo and I was more interested in conditioner anyway. Used it today and got excellent curl formation. Was it the conditioner? Will it do the same thing next time? Or was it because I air dried my hair most of the way? Will see but for now I'm happy.