Kirigami Keepers Club

Did you keep it like that? I’m going to message my SA tomorrow to see what can be done. I want to believe she didn’t see this issue. Hope they will do something about it
yes i did, and im not too bothered by it. furthermore it was my own SA who stamped it on for me, so i dont wish to nitpick or make her feel bad about it.

I am surprised they even agree to hotstamp this item since it is so thin.
Yes, it was stamped on the inside and the indentations are showing on the face of the piece.
I never heard this indentation was an issue with hotstamping so I just looked at my set- I had each one hotstamped with my initials with a period in between the letters. Each one is absolutely perfect and you would never know there was a stamp on the leather under the canvas.

My usual LV is Saks in BH but for items that require special handling, they always send the hotstamp to Rodeo. I think the flagship stores have people who do it all the time so with experience and practice, they naturally get good at it. I would be hesitant to have hotstamping done by an SA who is inexperienced. I wonder if LV will do another set since this one is not perfect?

Reactions: p3b
yes i did, and im not too bothered by it. furthermore it was my own SA who stamped it on for me, so i dont wish to nitpick or make her feel bad about it.

I understand your position. I was also apprehensive about talking to her, but I was very polite in a way to inform what had happened. Se was very nice about it and told me they can fix it.

Reactions: p3b
Hi all! Wow. Sorry to hear about the hotstamp issue! I recently got the kirigami set and wanted to hotstamp since I’ve seen pics but they recommended that I didn’t because the flap is so thin/flexible and the stamp would show cracks easily over time. I didn’t even think about the initials being imprinted deep enough to show through the other side. So for now I’m skipping the hotstamp but I really would prefer it.

Also, issues happen with hotstamping in general - a few months ago I ordered a 6 key holder epi black online with hotstamp. I’ve ordered canvas hotstamp items online in the past so didn’t expect any problems. Well the item came in and I was excited until I saw the hotstamp. It looked so sloppy; it was deep and the silver lettering was fuzzy and not clean at all. Just beware that these mistakes can happen.

Reactions: kmanalili
Hi all! Wow. Sorry to hear about the hotstamp issue! I recently got the kirigami set and wanted to hotstamp since I’ve seen pics but they recommended that I didn’t because the flap is so thin/flexible and the stamp would show cracks easily over time. I didn’t even think about the initials being imprinted deep enough to show through the other side. So for now I’m skipping the hotstamp but I really would prefer it.

Also, issues happen with hotstamping in general - a few months ago I ordered a 6 key holder epi black online with hotstamp. I’ve ordered canvas hotstamp items online in the past so didn’t expect any problems. Well the item came in and I was excited until I saw the hotstamp. It looked so sloppy; it was deep and the silver lettering was fuzzy and not clean at all. Just beware that these mistakes can happen.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue as well. I have many items hotstamped and have never had an issue up to this moment. But my SA was really nice about it and told me to bring the item to the store because they apparently have a special product that can fix this indentation issue. Let's se if that solves the problem.

View attachment 4090067 View attachment 4090079 View attachment 4090080 View attachment 4090081 View attachment 4090082 View attachment 4090083 View attachment 4090084 View attachment 4090085 View attachment 4090086 So let’s talk about these Kirigami sets!
I absolutely recommend the Kirigami set! These pochettes are amazing and so versatile - Here’s my current set up- Also note on the small one - I’m using my key extender chain to make a wristlet when I just need my car key, ID and debit card. It’s perfect. #kirigami
Does the chain damage the corners on the small at all?

View attachment 4090067 View attachment 4090079 View attachment 4090080 View attachment 4090081 View attachment 4090082 View attachment 4090083 View attachment 4090084 View attachment 4090085 View attachment 4090086 So let’s talk about these Kirigami sets!
I absolutely recommend the Kirigami set! These pochettes are amazing and so versatile - Here’s my current set up- Also note on the small one - I’m using my key extender chain to make a wristlet when I just need my car key, ID and debit card. It’s perfect. #kirigami

What is this piece called?
I want one! I love the metal corners!
IMG_5273.jpg

View attachment 4090067 View attachment 4090079 View attachment 4090080 [ATTA

Awesome pics and all great ideas! What are those items featured in the first pic with the small gold bar and the bars in the corner? Are those retired SLG's? I've never seen them. TIA!! :smile:

Clever!! You think the small could fit a pair of ear buds?