Kira is MINE!

Gorgeous!!! What are your thoughts on the new hardware compared to the older version where it was shiny? I missed out on the small kira in black (I live in Australia and they are all sold out now) and trying to decide if I should go for the new version instead. Based on your photo I think it is stunning so will likely get one for my bday in April!!

Gorgeous!!! What are your thoughts on the new hardware compared to the older version where it was shiny? I missed out on the small kira in black (I live in Australia and they are all sold out now) and trying to decide if I should go for the new version instead. Based on your photo I think it is stunning so will likely get one for my bday in April!!
I like the more muted hardware personally as it gives it the ability to be dressed up or down more easily.

I love the matte back hardware on the black Kira too but I'm waiting to see what wear & tear looks like first lol

I like the more muted hardware personally as it gives it the ability to be dressed up or down more easily.

I love the matte back hardware on the black Kira too but I'm waiting to see what wear & tear looks like first lol

Thank you! Did you happen to see the new silver matte hardware on the kiras at all? I do love the gold but I have a gucci marmont and worry that it will be too similar. But I also wonder if the silver will be too casual.

Reactions: Kansashalo
Thank you! Did you happen to see the new silver matte hardware on the kiras at all? I do love the gold but I have a gucci marmont and worry that it will be too similar. But I also wonder if the silver will be too casual.

I haven't but I don't think the matte finish is too casual. I like that it can go both ways (dressy/casual) as IMO, the shiny/mirror hardware looks best when dressed up.

Reactions: SugarCloud