King Charles III and Queen Camilla

Swoon!
Camilla's ring. I feel like going shopping after looking at both rings.

Let me know if you find them. I’m ready to buy :flowers:
Loop Money GIF

Camilla's ring is one of my all time favorite royal (or anyone else's) engagement ring. Gorgeous, classic and blingy!

Do the jewels given to Camilla by KC3, like her engagement ring, remain her property so that she can leave them to her own children? Or, would a ring like this, that was a family heirloom from the Queen Mum's personal collection, end up reverting back to the royal family upon Camilla's death?

Camilla's ring is one of my all time favorite royal (or anyone else's) engagement ring. Gorgeous, classic and blingy!

Do the jewels given to Camilla by KC3, like her engagement ring, remain her property so that she can leave them to her own children? Or, would a ring like this, that was a family heirloom from the Queen Mum's personal collection, end up reverting back to the royal family upon Camilla's death?
Excellent question. I'd love to know.
In total, she wore 3 rings on her wedding finger. Her original e ring which had a sapphire, the one Camilla has and also a pearl one which was the one worn later in life.
Screenshot_20230131_213943.jpgScreenshot_20230131_213557.jpg

I love it too! Someone in my family (not me sadly) has a very fine stone this size and its just jawdropping.

Excellent question. I'd love to know.
In total, she wore 3 rings on her wedding finger. Her original e ring which had a sapphire, the one Camilla has and also a pearl one which was the one worn later in life.

Just speculating here, but I think the royals are pretty savvy about their historic family jewels and how to keep the collection together. For all that Camilla is married to Charles, she isn't the mother of the heir. I don't think many in the family would want the Queen Mum's beautiful ring passing to someone outside of the family so I could see that reverting back to the monarch, whether its Charles or Will, upon Camilla's passing. But, jewelry that Charles purchased as gifts for her out of his own funds, I'd think those would be hers to leave to whomever she wishes.

Just speculating here, but I think the royals are pretty savvy about their historic family jewels and how to keep the collection together. For all that Camilla is married to Charles, she isn't the mother of the heir. I don't think many in the family would want the Queen Mum's beautiful ring passing to someone outside of the family so I could see that reverting back to the monarch, whether its Charles or Will, upon Camilla's passing. But, jewelry that Charles purchased as gifts for her out of his own funds, I'd think those would be hers to leave to whomever she wishes.
I wouldn't want to be responsible for some BRF family jewels anyway. It would have to live in the vault.

But, jewelry that Charles purchased as gifts for her out of his own funds, I'd think those would be hers to leave to whomever she wishes.
I would think so as well. Everyone is so focused on Charles’ family that they forget that Camilla has two children and five grandchildren of her own. I’m sure there are many things she wants to leave to them.