Kim Kardashian

Oh trust me I completely agree with you- money doesn’t buy you class but that wasn’t my point. I just meant she could buy her way into any event bc she has the means to do so. That’s all.

you would think so but obviously she could not. you can't buy of they aren't selling - or sending invites. i am curious to see if they will still be invited to these shows now. i am sure that is why she will still show up at his events - to stay in the headlines.

In an episode on KUWTK she was talking about how she feels insecure about her body and wears multiple layers of Spanx. Usually she is good at hiding it (though if you are paying attention you can see the lines in some of her outfits) but in these pics it is obvious.

Last edited:
There isn't anywhere Ye can get in that Kim couldn't without him. If anything, he's benefiting from her. No one takes Ye seriously anymore.
Did you see all the messages Soulja boy was putting out yesterday or the day before re Donda? And Envy from the breakfast club went off on Ye yesterday calling him a clown multiple times. He even apologized today for it.
I don’t like to make light or bash anyone going thru mental illness, but one thing that I agree with was when Envy said Ye needs to humble himself.
His ego has his own zip code.