Kim Kardashian

Funny how Kanye's video did not get reactions and the press has long forgotten about it. The shock people by rants and Kimmie getting naked or her overly photoshopped pictures is getting kind of boring. They need a new storyline. But to me their lives really don't seem very interesting. Kim can't compete with all the younger girls desperate for fame. How many times can she get naked for attention?

Bet Kanye was counting on Taylor responding to this disrespectful mess. Good thing she didn't.

People still watch videos?
Judging by the f**k ton of money that gets put into producing a video it seems the answer is yes.

Her fame is dwindling. I remember the days when this thread would move 10+pages a day, you could hardly keep up. Now it moves a page every 2 days at best. Nobody cares anymore. She jacked up her face, her fashion sucks, her fame-whoring antics are old and boring. She's already used up all her attention seeking storylines(fairytale wedding, divorce, re-marriage, kids, getting naked 1000 times), the only thing left she can do is divorce Kanye to maybe get people talking again. Until then, there's literally nothing she can do to get anyone to care.
I've thought this before but they never seem to truly die. The Kardashians are like a hydra, cut one head off... or in Kim K's case a butt cheek... and another one emerges.

How are the ratings for the show doing? Dwindling or still going strong?

I looked on Wikipedia and this season the ratings are at an all time low. The latest episode only had 1.23 million viewers. They seem to decrease with each season. During season 5 they had 3+ million viewers every week and then it went down to 2 million and now this season they've only hit 2 million viewers once. This season it seems they're average views are around 1.5 million, which is really low compared to the kind of ratings they used to pull in. At this rate they'll be looking at less than a million viewers per episode soon.

I looked on Wikipedia and this season the ratings are at an all time low. The latest episode only had 1.23 million viewers. They seem to decrease with each season. During season 5 they had 3+ million viewers every week and then it went down to 2 million and now this season they've only hit 2 million viewers once. This season it seems they're average views are around 1.5 million, which is really low compared to the kind of ratings they used to pull in. At this rate they'll be looking at less than a million viewers per episode soon.
It's all so fake and scripted anyway. Check out this timeline http://jezebel.com/rob-kardashians-kiss-and-make-up-with-his-sisters-was-m-1783143713

This season is by far the toughest to zone out to. The entire vibe is desperate and beyond scripted. You can see it thru the show. Anyone who actually believes this show is real I have a plot of land on the moon for sale... Half price... Going cheap...

Their 'lives' are all for that show.. Will be interesting to see how they are if all the fame subsides.. But they breed fame. So if you think they will be going away soon I don't think so. Kylie and Kendall are the new 'its' and then there will be north and mason and rest..

So buckle up chaps. Kardashians ain't going down without a fight.

*sprays never ending bottle of unbreakable TM*

Reactions: Hdream and GrRoxy
Their ratings have been strong this season thanx to Rob. This is from variety.com

At E!, the season 12 premiere of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” averaged 3.19 million viewers and a 1.61 rating in adults 18-49 in Live+3, ranking ninth among all unscripted programs for the week in the latter. Though down about 10% from last year’s opener, “Kardashians” was up 4% from its season 11 average and up 8% from its season 11 finale.

E!’s flagship show won the night among ad-supported cable in women 18-34 and was No. 2 among basic cablers Sunday (behind AMC’s “Fear the Walking Dead”) in adults and women 18-49 as well as adults 18-34.

For the week among all unscripted programs, “Kardashians” ranked third in adults 18-34 rating (1.61). Two other vets, MTV’s “Teen Mom” (2.2) and VHI’1 “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” (2.1) were the clear leaders.