Kim Kardashian

Not sure if this tweet from Bette was posted?
Bette's right, Kim totally missed the joke. If she had a sense of humour and wasn't so self-absorbed, she could have just laughed it off and kept things moving, but no.
Kimbecile took the petty route and tried to gain as much attention as possible. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• _121255.png
    _121255.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 738
If it were, oh, I don't know, ANYONE else, I would agree with the women defending her.

But this is Kim. A woman who sold her own own sex tape and whose success seems to be centered around a self-absorbed vapid idiot and has nothing to do with female empowerment.

Not sure if this tweet from Bette was posted?
Bette's right, Kim totally missed the joke. If she had a sense of humour and wasn't so self-absorbed, she could have just laughed it off and kept things moving, but no.
Kimbecile took the petty route and tried to gain as much attention as possible. :rolleyes:

i don't think kimbellina has a sense of humour unless is laughing at someone else, as lou says, she takes herself way too seriously

Fistbump to Pink. I would love to live in a world where I never had to hear the Kardashian name again!! A total bunch of talentless hacks. I don't find what Kim is doing as empowering at all. Sadly, it screams a total lack of self-esteem, self-respect, and self-worth.

"Dear Kim K, one day you may very well learn that using your body for attention isn't really respectable or empowering for any of the young girls who follow you or who see you constantly use your nakedness for fame and fortune. You may say I'm "**** shaming" you or "body shaming" you by saying to you enough is enough. I disagree. Be naked as naked can be. Be free and empowered. Be confident. Just be all of that without broadcasting it all over God's green earth. Why must we constantly see your lady bits strewn all of the World Wide Web? Young women should be learning that they can be empowered without having to use their tits and *** and instead use their abilities that stretch beyond their bodies. I'm glad you feel confident and sexy. Kudos to you. But feeling confident and sexy can also be expressed WITH your clothes ON.
Just sayin."----

She's been at the center of controversy since her nude selfie on Monday.

But Kim Kardashian again showed off her famous curves in a skintight bodysuit as she joined sister Kourtney Kardashian for lunch at Hugo's Restaurant in Thousands Oaks as they filmed their reality show on Wednesday.

Kim wore a black, knee-length bodysuit under a short black fur coat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...o-film-Keeping-Kardashians.html#ixzz42SyGIaoI

fazqbt.jpg

xlz3ag.jpg

dhegjo.jpg